Recruiting for TRC: Cantonese Speaking Master's Level Clinician I/II Position
Recruiting for TRC: UCSF Health Sciences Clinical Faculty Psychologist
The UCSF Health Sciences Clinical Faculty position is 70% Clinical and 30% Program Evaluation. Ideal candidates are bilingual/bicultural, CA licensed psychologists with a strong interest in serving culturally and linguistically-diverse communities of adult survivors of violence. We are seeking candidates who demonstrate understanding of the trauma of interpersonal violence in a broader societal context, including the ways that structural racism / sexism / homophobia and systemic inequities have perpetuated cycles of violence and barriers to care in underserved communities.
To apply, please visit the UCSF Career Portal. The position will remain open until filled.
Ongoing Recruitment: RTC / CASARC Medical Forensic Team
RTC and CASARC are continuously seeking Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Physician Assistants (PAs) who are interested in joining our medical/forensic team. This role includes performing the following essential job functions:
- Provide 24/7 direct clinical services to adult, adolescent and pediatric victims of suspected sexual assault.
- Provide evaluation, treatment and follow-up to adult, adolescent and pediatric victims of sexual assault.
- Provide forensic examinations to adult, adolescent and pediatric victims of sexual assault.
- Provide link to follow-up mental health services at TRC/RTC or CASARC for victims of sexual assault.
- Provide expert courtroom testimony when a subpoena is issued.
- Collaborate with TRC/RTC/CASARC clinical staff, SFGH ED medical and nursing staff, San Francisco SART members (SFWAR, SFPD, SFDA, SFVOC, SF Crime Lab, SF Medical Examiner’s office) and other division and department members.
Please see the links below for more information and to apply for a position with our team.
For Nurse Practitioners: https://smrtr.io/7R8_v
For Physician Assistants: https://smrtr.io/7Ns84