1,242 total views, 8 views today
Our expert neuropsychologists at the ZSFG Neuropsychology Service focus on how changes in brain function may affect your thought processes, behavior, or emotions. They can help you and your loved ones learn new ways to live well and adjust to those changes.
The mission of Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital Neuropsychology Service is to provide comprehensive neuropsychological and psychological assessment services to public health patients with a wide variety of medical and behavioral/psychiatric needs.
What We Do
Our multicultural / multilingual team of neuropsychologists provides inpatient and outpatient diagnostic assessments and cognitive evaluations to adult San Francisco patients within the ZSFG treatment network.
How We Help
Our evaluations can help to:
· Differentiate and diagnose neurological and psychiatric issues
· Determine appropriate therapeutic, rehabilitative, remedial, or counseling strategies and supervisory needs
· Evaluate progression of a disease or a patient’s response to treatment
- Neuropsychological evaluation services
- Psychological evaluation services
- In partnership with the ZSFG Departments of Neurosurgery and Neurology, our team is also integrated into various outpatient clinics, including ZSFG Concussion Clinic and ZSFG Geriatric Neuropsychology Clinic
- Adults (age 18 and over) with a provider in the ZSFG hospital treatment team and/or San Francisco Health Network and Consortium Clinics
- Inpatients can be referred through their ZSFG primary inpatient team. Outpatient providers can refer outpatients electronically through EPIC (please note, patients cannot self-refer to these services).
- Our staff are available to respond to inpatient and outpatient referral requests Monday Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Languages spoken by our neuropsychologists: English, Vietnamese, Cantonese, and conversational Mandarin. Additional access to in-person interpretation for individuals with other language needs
ZSFG Hospital campus in Main Building 5, 4th Floor, 4M clinic:
1001 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
Phone number: 415-206-5236
Fax number: 415-206-524
We are looking forward to seeing you for your appointment. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to complete registration, and allow at least 3 hours for your appointment. When you arrive, check-in at the front desk in the 4M Clinic.
Please bring to your appointment (if these apply to you):
1. Your eyeglasses
2. A list of current medications and the dosages of each