1,844 total views, 6 views today
We believe that all children should have the opportunity to grow up in a healthy, safe, and loving environment.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, comprehensive services that support healing for children and families who have experienced sexual abuse, physical abuse, severe neglect, or exposure to violence.
What We Do
CASARC was founded to address the complex needs of youth that have suffered from sexual abuse and other forms of trauma, and their families. Our specialized services help children re-establish trust, know their right to be safe from abuse, and foster resilience.
How We Help
Our multidisciplinary team provides a range of services including: individual, family and group therapy centered on the needs of child and adolescent victims; advocacy with schools and other systems; community education and training, and forensic interviews and/or exams with children suspected to have been abused.
Mental Health Services
- Individual and family psychotherapy
- Parenting skills and education
- Psychiatric services
Community Education and Training
- Talking to Your Child About Sexual Abuse
- Healthy Child Sexual Development
- Treating Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Multidisciplinary Interview Center (MDIC)
- Medical exam, treatment, evidence collection
- Fact/Expert testimony
Please see more info on CASARC / RTC forensic services here.
- San Francisco residents / children with San Francisco Medi-Cal or Victim Compensation benefits
- Children who are placed out-of-county through San Francisco Human Service Agency Services
- Ages 6 to 17
Contact CASARC for information and intake services at (628) 206-8386
We are located on the campus of Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital:
995 Potrero Avenue
Building 80 Basement
San Francisco, CA 94110